Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hanging on the telephone

This telephone call hasn't been going on long, but it's already turning into a justification for the existence of pubs everywhere.

"How's Monday for you?"

"Not sure, there's..." blah, blah, blah...

Look, idiot, you are the only thing standing between me and an evening spent with a hot, curvy woman from Buxton who needs to know in advance so she can make up a decent excuse to her boyfriend why she needs to be in London.

"Is it all right if I phone you tomorrow, Mon?"

"Sure, but I need to know soon so I can make arrangements..."

"Right. I'm sorry about all this..."

My mind wanders. I think about my fingers, slowly sinking into Libby's pussy. She gets very wet very easily. I think about her, reclining on the bed, naked except for a blindfold, and I speculate idly how good her pussy would look shaved completely bare. Her soft, freckled skin, smooth to the touch. The way the full lips of her labia fold protectively in on themselves in a demure straight line, the sensitive pink pucker of her anus when she's kneeling, spread, arse raised...

"...blah blah blah, wait until Monday. Does that work for you?"

Yes, if that means I can turn my phone off and tell everyone I'm out of town while I enjoy the pleasure of Libby's mouth, pussy and arse - possibly not in that exact order.

"It'll have to. Let me know as soon as you can."

*Click*

13 comments:

Anastasia said...

cool. i liked the way you write ;)

Isabella Snow said...

I love that Libby is a curvy woman. I was just bitching about Lollipop Ladies as recently as yesterday.

(Um, not the British crossing-guards - the anorexic Hollywood elite.)

Bravo for shagging real women!

Isabella Snow said...

Per your earlier blogging, I just had a vision of your boss telling you that you cant use your lollipop for anything kinky.. lol!

la fille mariƩe said...

There's much to be said for turning off the phone.

me said...

i like the way you mind wanders

MonMouth said...

Isa, I can assure you that Libby is generously endowed with curves. However, her real asset is a laid-back sexual confidence, mixed with a little bit of shyness, a bit of submissiveness, and an impressive appetite for orgasms. And she looks damn hot in high heels and seamed stockings, particularly when bent over... but I digress.

I think I'm going to turn off the phone now.

me said...

*squeak*

Isabella Snow said...

LOL, good man!

having my cake said...

As long as you remember to turn off the phone when she's with you. There is nothing worse than the phone going off in the middle of a sexual encounter. Well, yes there is actually, someone stopping in the middle to answer it - in case it's important!!!!!

me said...

having my cake - it happened to me once, and i am eternally grateful that he did eventually answer his phone, as it exposed the fact that i had left MY phone in the hotel lobby ... i still go cold at the possible consequences of my carelessness.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Very nice your blog. Bumped inyo it by chance and I will be back to read more. I write a blog myself about my unusual life in London as a Male Latin Nude Cleaner (www.nudecleaner.blog.com)
Have a great weekend ahead!
Cheers
Daniel

MonMouth said...

Nude cleaner? I usually delete blatant plug-comments, but this one will have to stand for pure entertainment value.

Lady in red said...

unfortunately I dont get to turn off my phone in case my kids need me but I have never yet had to stop in mid flow as it were to answer it.

there is a lot to be said about us lovely sexy curvy women oh and I just adore wearing stockings