Thursday, July 19, 2007

A small London flat, 11.30 am

"Can I come now?"

Hands tied, bum raised high, lying in the middle of the bed. After writhing a bit she was still, tense.

"Of course you can come... but I didn't say that you may."

"Fucking hell..." Her hands waved inconsequentially, securely fastened together with a soft silk sash. Bright red, it contrasted nicely with the skin of her bottom, still a bit red from the spanking.

I wasn't even doing that much. Just sitting there, admiring the view of her raised arse from behind, the spread legs, the glistening wet pink of her labia, now pulling back together after I removed my fingers from deep in between them. Three of them.

All in all, a lovely view.

"Please..." she started, wanting me to finger her some more.

I brought the middle finger of my hand to my lips and tasted her. "How was the traffic on the M4 coming over? Not too bad?"

"...what?"

She didn't see me reaching over to give her a taste of herself until my wet fingers brushed her nose by accident. The blindfold was a rather lurid pink, but it went well with her brown hair and holiday tan. She stuck her tongue out to lick my fingers, smiling.

"You're such a bastard."

My fingers were in her mouth, and with my left hand I reached back to stroke her bottom, tracing the faint tan line crossing her buttock with my fingernails.

Returning to the prime spot behind her, I teased her anus with a wet thumb, and began to stroke around her pussy with my right. She wanted the fingers back inside her, spreading, pushing back, opening up.

I noticed that the top pillow in the pile she was resting on was wet. My fingers traced lazy circles around the rim of her labia. The warm morning sun lit the white curtains of her room, and through the open window the late-morning traffic rumbled past.

Two fingers sank into her, and she sighed as the muscles of her cunt clenched around my fingers, whispering "yesss...."

She would come soon. I began to wonder whether I wanted to untie her or just indulge in her bound, helpless body at my leisure. She likes to come again like that, helplessly fucked.

Still later, we would have lunch on her minuscule balcony, just wide enough for two people to sit on.

But for now, I just enjoyed the cool breeze on my chest, and the soft noises of her orgasm, building...

23 comments:

Z said...

"You're such a bastard."

My favourite words to say.

CaliGirlInParis said...

You just put to words my favorite fantasy... So jealous of these girls who have you... So jealous...

I used to think you could get a good lover if you aimed for the older crowd, but adventures with a few 30 somethings have proved useless. Where do you find the good ones?

MonMouth said...

Not sure I have any ideas how to shop around for decent lovers in Paris. On behalf of 30somethings all across Europe I apologise for the shit ones you've been saddled with.

Z, I take great pleasure in being called a bastard - particularly by women I'm fingering at the time.

Desire X said...

The art if making love is one to practice over and again. May we never get it right but practice and practice again.

And aromatic fingers? I love wearing Her, its a savored delicacy.

Isabella Snow said...

I was about to applaud the long awaiting spanking... until I realized you actually omitted it! Such a tease you are, sir!

MonMouth said...

Tease, moi?

Isabella Snow said...

I think *you* need a spanking!!

Anonymous said...

I must say i do love your blog, came across it a few months ago but after reading the latest i went way back to your first and have read all and wow is all i can say.

yummyL said...

If i could have one night with you i'd be a very happy woman lol, too bad i'm too far away

me said...

Fucking hell ... indeed. The level of my frustration is merely compounded

...just me... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
...just me... said...

...love this blog...what a delicious discovery...leaves me wet and aching for more...

MonMouth said...

Oooh, thanks for all the lovely comments darlings.

I'm leaving for a last-minute holiday, somewhere sunshiny and largely internet-free. Don't be offended if I stop replying to comments and emails - the hotel says it has wi-fi, but I've heard reports to the contrary.

n said...

mmmm....that sounds heavenly....i want to be helplessly fucked like that.

having my cake said...

^^^^^^^
I just was :) Honestly Mon, are you sure you're not my Ruf?

littlegem said...

I am agreeing with Isabella...disappointed that the spanking wasn't shared with us!
...but still a good read none the less! Have a great holiday Mon!

Josh Gust said...

I really like your stories, MonMouth. They turn me on.

I have just started to detail my own experiences, but yours are much better.

Goose and Gander said...

Dearest, happy travels and naughty ones I hope. Nice writing as usual.
Goose

having my cake said...

You want Mon to advertise sex dolls? After reading the huge number of female comments on this one thread...? Well, this should be interesting. *Pulls up a chair and a cup of tea and waits with baited breath*

la fille mariƩe said...

Please...

You're such a bastard...

If you hear that from a woman during sex, you are doing a wonderful job. Trust me.

MonMouth said...

Well smack my sunburnt arse, I get back to a lovely pile of comments.

Ms. Cake's reply almost saved the spam comment about the sex dolls from merciless deletion, but not quite. Rest assured, I'm not about to start endorsing dolls or whatever, and I don't exchange links.

*mwah*

Scarlet said...

Good to have you and your sunburnt bottom back x

The Fury said...

I enjoy being a bastard in bed so much. Sounds like a hot and wet experience. Tasty!