Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Care Less, Fuck More

Sometimes I simply have no power of resistance. I imagine, in some deeply self-deceiving way, that I am in control, and most of the time I maintain the illusion. But sometimes it just melts in the heat of lust.

This time it started well. I visited Jessica in her attic flat in West London, a bottle of nice wine and a couple of hanks of red rope in my bag. She greeted me theatrically at the door wearing an all-black lingerie ensemble that involved a corset, seamed stockings, high heels and a vintage dress that she took off almost immediately after letting me into the flat.

We had a few perfunctory sips of wine in the lounge before we moved to her bedroom. "Please fuck me," she pleaded and bent over her bed with her voluptuous ass sticking out.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes please."

I had her kneel next to the bed so that her shoulders rested on the mattress. Then I tied her hands behind her back, using a simple rope cuff tie and stuck a ball gag in her mouth, secured in place with a leather strap.

"Too bad for you. I don't care what you want, but can beg as much as you like."

Jessica moaned against the obstruction in her mouth. I spanked her with the flat of my hand until my palms hurt and her buttocks were red. She wiggled so much that I had to hold her down by the back of her neck. Then I took out the short, narrow bit of cane I discovered in her bag of toys, in between the gags and the vibrators. It made a satisfyingly loud swoosh just before it cracked against the soft globes of her bottom.

The wiggling and moaning turned into thrashing and subdued screams. Good thing I gagged her.

My problem, particularly with Jessica, is that I simply don't have enough self-control to resist taking advantage of her wet little pussy or her accommodating mouth, even when I'm making every effort to tease and refuse her the relief of my fingers, tongue or cock.

This was very much the case that evening. Having left a few throbbing red stripes across her bum, I dropped the surprisingly useful miniature cane and slid a finger in between her thighs.

"You reprobate. I punish you, and this is what happens." I smeared her juices around her labia and inner thighs, avoiding her clit while I did so.

She wiggled and whined some more, seeking out my fingers with her rotating hips. I couldn't resist rubbing her a little bit. The moans were loud and grateful.

That did it. My powers of resistance were gone. I stood up, stripped and grabbed a condom. Jessica protested impatiently at my feet until I spread her buttocks and slid my cock slowly into her from behind.

Her reaction was immediate and gratifying. Her pussy squeezed around my cock as I pushed all the way in and began to fuck her in a slow, steady rhythm. After a while, I leaned over and reached around to stroke her from the front while taking her from behind. The effect was immediate and intense. Instead of the wiggling and moaning she was seized with a sudden stillness, concentrating. Enjoying the twitches of her cunt, I slid my wet fingers gently up and down her clitoral shaft while thrusting into her as hard as I could.

Jessica came hard, drenching my fingers with a sudden burst of her juices. When I looked down I noticed a glistening wet spot on the rug underneath.

I pulled the gag out of her mouth, and she laughed. "Fuck... that's never happened before."

"Yeah. You seem to have a puddle on your floor."

She reached for her wine glass. "I don't care..."

18 comments:

Lili said...

:)

Cheers Mon.

Vida said...

Oh, it's too early in the morning for this. For heaven's sake! What's a girl to do now?

Love the title :)

MonMouth said...

Lili, always a pleasure to get a comment from you!

Vida, step away from the computer, have a wank in the afternoon:)

Elly said...

I was wondering where Jessica had got to.

LambChop said...

Mmmmm, very hot, thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Very hot indeed, lucky Jessica!

Joanna Cake said...

Mon, you are a devil! I have to wait another five days before I get to see Ruf and it's been weeks since I had any decent sex :(

MonMouth said...

Ms. Cake, I take great pleasure in your discomfort:) Give my regards to Ruf when he comes around. He'll have an enviable task on his hands.

contemporary fairytale said...

Mmmmm, that sounds incredibly sexy

Joanna Cake said...

I will indeed x

Im laughing because my capcha is 'event'.

It certainly will be... 24 hours and counting! :)

sweetpea said...

Oh my!

ntx said...

red rope and cane. sigh.

Elly said...

'I imagine, in some deeply self-deceiving way, that I am in control, and most of the time I maintain the illusion..'

I am interested in this concept from tops' points of view. Because the illusion can only be maintained with the collaboration of the bottom. It's a joint accomplishment.

But I get the feeling some tops walk round thinking they are 'in control' even when they are not in a scene. It forms part of their wider identity, this illusion. I don't think they just switch it on and off when playing.

QRG

jrpm6969 said...

Oh well done! I do love an unexpected squirting! Whewwwww!

Jo said...

Tick, tock, Monmouth, C'mon C'mon! It's almost as if you're not having enough sex and you've nothing to write about... should we start some sort of petition? Or charity effort?

No pressure, mind.

Anonymous said...

Mon, I can't imagine how you find time for all this fun and to write about it as well, but I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your writing. It gives me the opportunity to jump into another world and enjoy it right there with you. I hope you don't mind me "watching".

MonMouth said...

Jo, thank you for the gentle reminder. I've just been a little busy and not had the time to enjoy a bit of blogging lately.

Ms. Anonymous, I like to be watched:) Enjoy.

like spinning plates said...

Oh! This is the best one. I'm too excited to make proper sentences.