Monday, January 31, 2011

Built to spill on

We heard her flatmates coming home earlier than expected. Jessica glanced nervously at the door to see if it was properly shut.

They were right outside, and they'd brought giggling girlfriends with them.

She said I had to leave, but only offered token resistance when I pushed her head down on my cock.

I fucked her mouth, standing on the bed with her hair bundled in one hand, spilling my come over her breasts and thighs, making sure she'd have to spend a while in front of the mirror checking herself for white dollops in her cleavage.

She sighed: "You sadistic fuck." Approvingly.

11 comments:

janeway said...

Yes, you are. (Approvingly)

Kimberly said...

Indeed. (Approvingly and with lust.)

Jo said...

Standing on the bed??

The bounciness of that image weakens your sadistic and authorative stance a little though :)

janeway said...

You know, I had the same Mon-and-Jessica-on-a-trampoline image as Jo, but I reckoned an experienced and sadistic fucker like Mon could get around the problem. :-)

MonMouth said...

Well, we were having sex. Bouncing does come as part of the package:)

Jo said...

I was thinking you were getting all Chuck Norris on her ass. Mon's so Dom he doesn't even bounce up and down when he gets head standing on the bed.

I am in control of these bedsprings, wench! Booya!

Joanna Cake said...

PMSL@Jo and the Mon as Chuck Norris image :)

Elly said...

I don't get why Mon had to leave when her flatmates come home.

Is it not allowed to be fucking in your own room in a house full of adults?

The 'illicit' nature of all these liasons seems to be what the story hangs on. Wouldn't sex be boring if it wasn't somehow transgressing some kind of law/morality?

Lili said...

Giggling girlfriends -- the horror.

Hornygoat14 said...

That's like a man if your girlfriend reached in your room don't let her go without fuck or suck.
Very well done...

StorySlut said...

I keep re-reading this one. It is just what a friend of mine would do and I desperately want him to :).

Some time ago when I found your blog, I read though all your posts and now I'm hoping to find a new one each time I check. Thank you from the bottom of my... ;)